Nisso Shoji Co., Ltd. (the Company) understands protection of personal information as an important social responsibility and handles personal information in an appropriate manner.
- The Company uses the personal data of customers only for the intended purposes including transmission of information useful for business operations.
- The Company does not disclose or provide personal data obtained from you to any third party without your agreement or other valid legal reason, including disclosure based on laws and regulations and provision of information to our affiliates, outsourcing contractors and business partners conforming to laws and regulations.
- The Company obtains personal information within the scope of necessity and in legal and proper means.
- The Company strives to ensure that personal data is protected and takes reasonable measures to prevent personal data from being altered, leaked or lost, etc.
- The Company strictly observes the Act on the Protection of Personal Information and other applicable laws and regulations regarding the handling of personal information.
The Company reserves the right to revise this personal information protection policy without notice. In such case, the revision will be announced through this homepage, etc.
Contact regarding personal information (by mail or e-mail)
Postal code 103-8422
Wakamatsu Building, Nihonbashi-Honcho 3-3-6, Chuo-ku, Tokyo
Nisso Shoji Co., Ltd.
Personal Information Protection Section, Corporate Planning Department